Android Native App: Download Current version is 1.1.14
Kodi Repository: current Kodi add on 1.3.2
StreamLive.to Kodi add on will be available through our official repository file.
The current version of our add on is 1.3.2. Compatible with Kodi versions: 14, 15, 16, 17
You will need to install our repository first using the following instruction, or by installing the repository.streamlive.to-1.0.zip from the download link
Instructions on how to install from File Manager
1. Open Kodi, Go to Settings
2. Click on File Manager 3. Add Source, type in: http://repo.streamlive.to
4. Name this Source: Streamlive.to
Method 1: Installing from repository
Now Go to Settings
5. Click on Add on > Install from zip file > choose streamlive.to source, and install the zip file named repository.streamlive.to-1.0.zip
This will enable the Streamlive.to Repository
6. Click on Add on > Install from repository
7. Choose Streamlive.to repo, click on Video Add ons
8. Now install Streamlive.to addon
Configure your StreamLive.to addon by entering your username and password, and Enable the Account for it.
Addon will be updated automatically.
Method 2: Installing from Zip File
Click on Add on > Install from zip file > choose streamlive.to source > click on folder plugin.video.streamlive.to > install the file plugin.video.streamlive.to-1.3.2.zip
This method will install the add on directly so there is auto update
NEW NEW NEW: Starting from version 1.3.2, all US users can watch our free channels in Kodi with no ads. All you need is to sign up for a free account, and enter that username and password into the Settings of the add on. You can watch free SD channels and movies only, not the HD channels